Exploration, innovation, and experimentation are key to the work we do with faculty, and we’re always looking for ways to engage faculty as partners in that exploration, innovation, and experimentation. Below are a few of the technology-driven topics we’re currently exploring:
- Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning: Ensuring that all students have equal access to digital course content and educational activities.
- Course Design: Addressing fundamental considerations in course design for face-to-face courses, hybrid courses, and fully online courses.
- Beyond Blackboard Basics: Exploring the pedagogical aspects of using Blackboard Learn.
- Flipping the Classroom: Creating a dynamic, interactive learning environment in which students creatively interact with the instructor, with the course content, and with one another.
- Gadget Garage: Engaging in hands-on exploration of emerging technologies, current hardware and software, and all-around generally cool stuff.
- Open Educational Resources: Collecting, curating, and exploring teaching and learning materials that can be duplicated, distributed, and used without charge.